the YuYu the YuYu

oh my god

Words cannot describe what I just saw. And this song... just crazy.

Unmentionable Auction Unmentionable Auction

getting annoying

If somebody other than illwillpress submitted such a poorly animated and poorly drawn movie it would never get a score that high. but now illwillpress is 'famous' and he can submit any crap he wants, everybody will say 'yay ! you rock ! yay ! this is great ! yay !'
This foamy serie was a good idea at the begginning, and now it all sucks. No originality, no plot, no animation, nothing. Anyone can take a few already-drawn symbols from the library and randomly insert them in the main scene.
Illwillpress, your creativity is dead, and the foamy thing is getting REALLY boring. Find something new.

In too deep 1 minute In too deep 1 minute

whoa

je suis aussi un grand fan de Vinnie, et je dois dire que c'était pas mal du tout. T'as pas encore son niveau, mais aucun doute sur le fait que tu l'aura un jour si tu continues comme ça.
L'animation était vraiment bien, fraiche et simple, et j'aime bien sum41. Le fait d'avoir tout fait en couleur, ce qui est un plus par rapport à Vinnie est bien, et les couleurs étaient agréables car pas agressives. Globalement, je pense que tu pourrais fluidifier un peu ton frame par frame, en augmentant un peu le frame rate, mais sinon, ça a vraiment de la gueule. Dommage que t'ai pas la suite, je crois que meme si ça avait duré 10 minutes je me serais pas lassé.

Allez, Keep up the good work, little girl.

Nounouille responds:

woooohooo !! un francais XD

merci bcp pour le comment ! bah ecoute c'est sur que je suis loin de vinnie, mais j;y ariverai ! XD merci merci ! c'est super sympa d'avoir des commentaires constructifs et gentils comme ca ^__^

Flash Chatroom Flash Chatroom

haha really nice

ok, I'm gonna be honnest with you here. There is no chatroom, and everybody who isn't under the influence of a drug will realise it in 3 seconds.
But I still like the style, the graphics, and, especially, the idea, which is original and funny.

Keep up the good work

SwEecH

And btw, the last person who reviewed is a stupid dork.

liam0 responds:

Ha ha, thanks for the cool review SwEecH..

I love it when people realise its just a joke, thanks again.

Mouse Maze 2 Mouse Maze 2

hey not bad !

This wasn't bad at all to me. Really entertaining and even a bit addictive (I finished it :D)
The music was good too, and graphics were ok. You should have add a time count and not allow someone to spend too much time on one so that one has to be fast.
I liked the names you gave to each maze a lot too.

Overall I liked it, even if it isn't very original, but you developped the concept quite well.
I was a bit disapointed by the "finale" because it wasn't very hard compared to some others.

Keep making flash ;P

Inverse Shoot'em up Inverse Shoot'em up

That was something great because original

Good job, this is really original, and this is the first time I see a game like this.
Keep up the good work !

ps : I made it, and proved you wrong : i finished it in Insane mode.