the YuYu the YuYu

oh my god

Words cannot describe what I just saw. And this song... just crazy.

Unmentionable Auction Unmentionable Auction

getting annoying

If somebody other than illwillpress submitted such a poorly animated and poorly drawn movie it would never get a score that high. but now illwillpress is 'famous' and he can submit any crap he wants, everybody will say 'yay ! you rock ! yay ! this is great ! yay !'
This foamy serie was a good idea at the begginning, and now it all sucks. No originality, no plot, no animation, nothing. Anyone can take a few already-drawn symbols from the library and randomly insert them in the main scene.
Illwillpress, your creativity is dead, and the foamy thing is getting REALLY boring. Find something new.

In too deep 1 minute In too deep 1 minute

whoa

je suis aussi un grand fan de Vinnie, et je dois dire que c'était pas mal du tout. T'as pas encore son niveau, mais aucun doute sur le fait que tu l'aura un jour si tu continues comme ça.
L'animation était vraiment bien, fraiche et simple, et j'aime bien sum41. Le fait d'avoir tout fait en couleur, ce qui est un plus par rapport à Vinnie est bien, et les couleurs étaient agréables car pas agressives. Globalement, je pense que tu pourrais fluidifier un peu ton frame par frame, en augmentant un peu le frame rate, mais sinon, ça a vraiment de la gueule. Dommage que t'ai pas la suite, je crois que meme si ça avait duré 10 minutes je me serais pas lassé.

Allez, Keep up the good work, little girl.

SwEecH

Nounouille responds:

woooohooo !! un francais XD

merci bcp pour le comment ! bah ecoute c'est sur que je suis loin de vinnie, mais j;y ariverai ! XD merci merci ! c'est super sympa d'avoir des commentaires constructifs et gentils comme ca ^__^

Breakfast Crusader Promo Breakfast Crusader Promo

hahaha

rofl ! i wanna see the finished thing !

Jiggerstick responds:

Me and onion are working on it now :D thanks

Dark Seat Comfort Dark Seat Comfort

nice. really.

this was beautiful. This inner travelling was great. I like all the different places where he goes and the atmosphere created by each one. And nice work with all the fbf, although the frame rate was a bit low.
Keep up the good work.

.: Innocence :. .: Innocence :.

ok

Ok. this was good. Not perfect, but VERY good.
I like the whole atmosphere and the universe you created. It is simple, and very understandable. Story was good, like a parody, something very naive but genuine at the same time. All the work you did with the shades and the b&w was really nice. Your choise of music was great, and fitted very well the movie.
Now a few constructive comments :
-I thouth you should have worked more on animation, especially for the characters. Only tweening is a bit poor to me.
-Still with the characters, more detailed graphics would have been apreciated.

keep up the good work.
SwEecH

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

hey

AT LAST something original and not TOTALLY stolen from krinkels like the previous episodes.

FBF Madness SE FBF Madness SE

dude

HOLLY SHIT ! man, you almost made me cry.
This thing was awsome, plus i love chemical bro.

Keep up the great work.

Rubbertje responds:

You're welcome! I will keep up the great work!

Thanks!

Metal Metal

ya know what ?

I loved it. Reminds me of ILoveEggs in some way. Nice work on the sound too.
Great little work of art i would say.

Keep this up.

Oh, and one more thing : a flash movie doesn't need to have a plot to be interesting and great.

Knives! Knives!

AT LAST

AT LAST a real true good great clay movie, with true characters and a smooth animation. Good job and make more like this one i loved it.